IV. Permitted Use
V. Copyright and Proprietary Rights
VIII. Change or Suspension of Site
IX. Third-Party Links and Advertising
X. Ticket Disclaimer
XI. Governing Laws
This document contains the Terms and Conditions governing your use of this Website, SM Tickets online reservation system, and the SM Tickets E-Ticketing system (hereto collectively referred to as the "Service"), your purchase of any events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions tickets, goods or Services from SM Tickets, and participation in any competition organized by SM Tickets on the Website.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use or access the Service. SM Tickets reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and at its sole discretion. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of such changes. We strongly recommend that you review the Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Website and prior to your use of SM Tickets Services. You can review the most current version of these Terms and Conditions at any time.
SM Tickets is providing this facility as an alternative mode of purchasing events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions ticket(s) and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this Website or the information, content, products or Services included in this site. In no circumstances shall SM Tickets or any of its officers or employees be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage as a result of any use of this facility. This Service facility is currently only to be used for the purchase of SM Tickets events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions ticket(s).
SM Tickets does not warrant that the service will (1) be uninterrupted; (2) be free from inaccuracies, errors, viruses or other harmful components; (3) meet your requirements; or (4) operate in the configuration or with the hardware or software you use. If you are dissatisfied with this Website or any content on the site, or with the Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using SM Tickets Services. You acknowledge, by your use of SM Tickets Services, that your use is at your sole risk.
In the event any applicable law does not allow the limitation of liability set forth above or any part of this limitation on liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the aggregate liability of SM Tickets under such circumstances for liabilities that otherwise would have been limited and shall not exceed the price you paid for the purchase via the Service.
SM Tickets Services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under the law. Without limiting the foregoing, our Services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18). If you are under the age of 18, you can use SM Tickets Services only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
Prior to any purchase of SM Tickets Services from or through this Website, or before participating in any competition organised by SM Tickets on the Website, you are required to register online as a member and you will be given a User ID which shall not be transferred or sold to another party. Registration and joining as a member is free. You may be asked to provide personal information (including mobile number and address) to SM Tickets when registering as a member.
You acknowledge that if you do not register as a member of this Website, your activity in this Website will be limited.
Employees of SM Tickets, their relatives and its related bodies corporate are entitled to become members of the Website, but are not entitled to participate in any competitions organised by SM Tickets on the Website. This limitation includes employees' relatives up to the 3rd degree of consanguinity and affinity.
Without limiting other remedies, SM Tickets may at its sole discretion limit your activity, temporarily or indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide SM Tickets Services to you if: (a) you breach any Terms and Conditions hereof or any terms incorporated by reference; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to us which we deemed is requisite and necessary; (c) thrice fail to purchase and claim the reserved events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions tickets (3) times, which entails purchasing and claiming the reserved events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions tickets within two (2) days after making the reservation; or (d) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability to us.
The Service is for your personal and non-commercial use. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by SM Tickets, you agree that you will not use the Service or duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute or use any material included in the Service for any purpose, except to review the information included in the Service, to subscribe to programs included in the Service, and to purchase or other event events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions tickets, or other products offered by SM Tickets for your personal use. You also agree that you will not link to any page on the Service other than SM Tickets's home page, without SM Tickets's prior written consent. Use of the Service or the materials or content contained in the Service for any purpose not set forth in these Terms and Conditions is prohibited.
COPYRIGHT AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Services and in all information and materials on this Website ("Website Content") are owned by SM Tickets, its affiliates, suppliers or licensors unless otherwise expressly indicated.
The Website Content is protected by Phillippine and international copyright and trademark laws.
You agree that you will not do any of the following without SM Tickets' written permission:
- use SM Tickets' trademarks, except for printing out a copy of this Website or as part of a reference to an SM Tickets product or service;
- reproduce, copy, modify, merge, adapt, translate, re-publish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit, broadcast, communicate to the public or otherwise make the Website Content available to the public;
- transmit or display the Website Content on any computer, system or network which permits electronic access by more than one user at a time;
- use, sell, assign, rent, sub-license or otherwise deal with the Website Content except as permitted by the Terms and Conditions; or
- anything else which would infringe SM Tickets' rights or the rights of SM Tickets' content suppliers.
You may view this Website using a web "browser" so long as you do not change the form of copyright and other proprietary notices. If you are interested in a piece of content solely for your own personal and non-commercial use, you may save a single copy, print one or download one.
Events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions tickets purchased via the Services are strictly non-cancellable and are not available for exchange under whatever circumstances. Refunds will be provided only when the itself has been cancelled/re-scheduled, or if the events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions(s) concerned will not be operating at the date stated in the purchased ticket for any reason whatsoever. Refunds will be coursed thru the respective medium by which the Purchaser bought the events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions tickets (credit card/debit card/G-Cash).
A non-refundable online fee per ticket will be charged to your credit card/G-Cash for every ticket purchased via the Services.
- Events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions tickets purchased via the Services will be available for collection at the relevant events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions from either the ticket booth or ticketing kiosk (where available). The Purchaser must bring along the following:
-- E-Ticket produced via website, which contains the bCODE/QR Code used to retrieve transaction information for purchase verification and ticket printing confirmation. See the Help Page for more information on bCODE/QR Code and E-Ticket redemption.
- Events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions tickets are made available subject to promoter/client's rules and regulations. Proof of age may be required in certain instances.
- Tickets purchased online are redeemable only until the events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions day for which the ticket was purchased. Once events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions day has lapsed, ticket will be considered unredeemable from both the ticket kiosk and ticket booth.
You represent and warrant that (a) any credit information you supply is true and complete; (b) charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company; and (c) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
In order for your transaction to be deemed successful, you should receive an option to print your confirmation page from SM Tickets at the end of the E-Ticketing transaction process, as well as the CLAIM TICKET VOUCHER for ticket redemption, and receive a copy of your E-Ticket in your account which you supplied when registering for the Service.
All payments are subject to the terms and conditions of each bank and SM Tickets has no authority over any payments made through the bank payment gateway. SM Tickets does not retain your payment details or any other significant information such as your credit card number, passwords, pin number etc. Details of your credit / debit card may be securely held by the bank which processes your transaction.
Reservations are valid until 2 days after reservation was made. After allotted time for validity expires, reserved seats will be open for purchase again. A non-refundable, once applicable, convenience charge per reservation will be charged for every successful reservation, which will be paid along with the ticket price upon redemption at the ticket booth or online.
Failure to successfully complete a reservation transaction thrice, which entails purchasing and claiming the reserved events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions tickets within two (2) days after making the reservation, will result in the user not being allowed access to the reservation feature for the remainder of the account's validity. However, the user will still be allowed to purchase events/merchandise/travels/hotels/attractions tickets online.
CHANGE OR SUSPENSION OF SITE
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site or any part of this Site with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site and / or any Services under this agreement, for any reason. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our service, and operation of our Site which may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. In addition, the Site could be unavailable during certain periods of time while it is being updated and modified. During this time, the Site will be temporarily unavailable.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND ADVERTISING
SM Tickets provides hyperlinks to third party sites ("Linked Sites") for convenience only, and the inclusion of the hyperlink does not imply any endorsement of the Linked Site by SM Tickets or its affiliates. In addition, the inclusion of third party advertising on this Website (whether with or without hyperlinks) is not an endorsement or recommendation of the third party advertiser by SM Tickets or its affiliates.
You acknowledge and agree that Linked Sites are not under the control of SM Tickets and that SM Tickets is not liable or responsible for:
- any act, omission or negligence of any person who administers or owns any Linked Site;
- the copyright compliance, legality or decency of any Linked Site;
- the accuracy or reliability of any information provided by any Linked Site;
- any goods or services provided by any person who administers or owns any Linked Site; or
- the performance of any obligations owing to by any person who administers or owns any Linked Site.
The Ticket (the "Ticket") is being sold by SM Tickets as agent for the entity (the "Seller") responsible for the event (the "Event") covered thereby. It constitutes a revocable license and is subject to the Holder's compliance with the terms and conditions set out hereunder, to which the Holder, in respect of himself/herself, or on behalf of any minor accompanying him/her (individually and collectively, the "Holder"), voluntarily agrees to and hereby accepts:
- The Ticket is valid only for the event and seat for which it was issued and cannot be refunded, exchanged or replaced if lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed;
- Management reserves the right, without refunding any amount paid for the Ticket, to refuse admission or reject a Holder (a) whose conduct violates any law/regulation and/or Management's rules vis-a-vis the premises, or deemed by management as unruly, or poses a clear and present danger to the public, or (b) who uses vulgar or abusive language, or (c) for any analogous reason. The Holder's breach of the foregoing laws/regulations/rules constitutes an automatic revocation of this license without refund;
- The Holder agrees not to record/transmit or aid in the recording/transmitting of any description, account, picture or reproduction of the Event. Nonetheless, the Holder grants his/her permission for the Seller to use the Holder's image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio or video, or photographic display or context without need of further authorization or compensation;
- The Holder agrees that his/her person/belongings may be searched upon entry to the Event venue (the "Venue") and hereby waives any related claims that may arise against SM Tickets, the Venue management, the Seller and/or any event sponsor;
- The Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger of personal injury (including death), loss/damage to property, and all other hazards arising from or related in any way to the Event, whether by negligence or otherwise;
- The Holder's breach of any of the terms of the Ticket or failure to comply with the Venue rules shall automatically terminate whatever rights the Holder may have under this license and shall render the Holder's use hereof for any of the purpose illegal or unauthorized. In such cases, SM Tickets, the Venue, or the Seller shall have the right to withdraw the Ticket, refuse the Holder's admission into the Venue or otherwise eject the Holder from the Venue. Further, the Holder shall be subject to all other legal remedies available to SM Tickets, the Venue, the Seller or the Event sponsors;
- The seller hereby reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute the artist/s featured, or otherwise vary the advertised program, seating and audience capacity for the Event;
- Food and drinks other than those which can be purchased from the Venue concessionaires, shall be prohibited inside the Venue;
- Re-entry is strictly prohibited.
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and shall be governed by the laws in force in the Philippines.