U2 THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR 2019
TICKET PURCHASE GUIDELINES
- Standing section is open to adults and minors 15 years old and above. Minors must be accompanied in the same section by a ticket bearing parent or guardian 18 years old and above (2 minors : 1 adult ratio)
- Seated sections are open to adults and minors 10 to 17 years old. Minors must be accompanied by a ticket bearing parent or guardian in the same section (4 minors : 1 adult ratio).
- Parents or guardians shall be responsible for the safety of their accompanied minors aged 10 to 17 years old. Minors below 10 years old are strictly not allowed.
- Unaccompanied minors will not be allowed at both standing and seated sections.
- Pregnant women, PWDs and individuals with medical conditions must declare their conditions and medications and sign a waiver at assigned medical team outside the queuing area.
- Valid school ID or Government ID must be presented upon ticket purchase and venue entry.
IMPORTANT TICKETING INFO
Make sure you have read and understood the Ticket Purchase Guidelines prior to purchasing.
To help ensure genuine fans have access to genuine tickets at the intended price,
MMI Live in cooperation with SM Tickets are implementing the following measures
to further deter scalping or secondary ticketing:
- Any customer that resells their ticket at a premium (i.e. inflated price); resells the ticket through a broker or agent; advertises or offers the ticket for resale including on the internet; or uses the ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, without the prior written permission of the promoter may have their tickets voided.
- SM Tickets is the only authorized ticketing agency for this event. There is no guarantee that tickets bought from unauthorized sellers will be valid tickets, as these may be counterfeit, reported as lost ticket, or in breach of the terms and conditions set forth by the authorized ticketing agency and therefore cancelled.
- All sales are final - no refunds, no transfers.
Following the highly successful 2017 tour in celebration of the band’s seminal album, The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 will see the band make a much anticipated return to New Zealand and Australia for the first time since the record-shattering U2 360° Tour in 2010, as well as the first Tokyo shows since the Vertigo Tour in 2006. The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 will also bring U2 to Singapore and Seoul – for the first time ever – with what promises to be very special concerts from “the biggest band in the world” (The Guardian).
The Joshua Tree Tour is a celebration of the original album and tour of the same name undertaken by U2 in 1987 and features the complete album played in sequence along with a selection of highlights from U2’s extensive catalogue of songs. The innovative staging includes a specially commissioned series of haunting and evocative films from Dutch photographer, film-maker and longtime collaborator Anton Corbijn – whose iconic photography accompanied the original recording – in brilliant 8k resolution on a 200 x 45 foot cinematic screen, the largest high-res LED screen ever used in a touring show.
The Joshua Tree Tour 2017, produced by Live Nation Global Touring, opened to rave reviews in Vancouver, Canada in May 2017 – the first of 20 sold out stadium dates across North America. The sold out European run kicked off in London’s Twickenham Stadium on 8th July and saw the Dublin band return home to play to 78,000 fans in Croke Park, almost 30 years to the day after theyplayed the legendary Dublin venue on the original Joshua Tree tour. The band hit the road again that September, taking in dates in Mexico City, Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile and São Paulo, as well as a historic first ever visit by U2 to Bogotá, Colombia for an unforgettable show at the city’s Estadio El Campin. Having played to over 2.7 million fans in just 51 shows across North and South America, the UK and Europe, and Mexico in 6 months, The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 was the most successful tour of the year.
The (RED) Zone gives you access to an exclusive VIP standing area, directly adjacent to the Stage with special amenities and dedicated staff, all while raising money in support of (RED) and the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa.
Special features include:
· Barricaded area immediately adjacent to the Stage
· Extremely limited capacity
· VIP Entrance to the venue
· Collectors souvenir ticket
· An opportunity to be selected for a pre show backstage tour
· Access to purchase pre-show refreshments
· A portion of the proceeds from your purchase supports the (RED) campaign