SUN CRUISES MANILA BAY CRUISE
Dec 31, 2019
*SPECIAL RATES MAY APPLY ON HOLIDAYS OR SPECIAL OCCASIONS
(1) One Hour and (30) Thirty minutes cruise along Manila Bay
Premium Buffet Dinner with one round of Drink
One glass of wine
Live Acoustic Singer onboard
*Exclusive Php30.00 Terminal Fee
• Sun Cruises new terminal address: (effective July 1, 2015) :
Esplanade Seaside Terminal Seaside Boulevard SM Mall of Asia (MOA) complex Pasay City, Philippines
• Terminal fee: 30.00 each shall be collected before boarding (by SM Mgt)
• For safety purposes, expectant mothers are not allowed to travel
Payment thru any SM tickets outlet: (SM branch with cinema)
1.Make reservations with Sun Cruises
tel . # +632.834.6857-58 : Mobile: +63998-968.32.56 / +63998.968.3056
fax : 834-1523
email add: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pay at any SM branch cinema
>To be specific if ticket to purchase is CORREGIDOR TOUR or MANILA BAY DINNER CRUISE.
> SM teller will issue SM ticket once payment is made.
> SM teller does not record guest's travel date. The record of reservation is with Sun Cruises only.
> All purchased SM tickets must have prior reservation with Sun Cruises.
> Terminal Fee - Php 30.00/person is payable on travel date at Sun Cruises terminal. (For Corregidor and Manila Bay Dinner Cruise)
3. Once SM ticket is purchased, guest to inform Sun Cruises before travel date and provide the transaction number written on the ticket.
4. On travel date, guest to bring the original SM ticket to claim tour sticker at least one (1)hour before departure time.
ORIGINAL TICKET IS REQUIRED TO CLAIM TOUR STICKER.
* SM TICKET HOLDER THAT WILL SHOW UP AT SUN CRUISES TERMINAL IS NOT A GUARANTEED TICKET BUT SUBJECT TO SEAT AVAILABILITY.
Manila Bay Cruise
A FUN AND SAFE WAY TO GO ON A CRUISE ALONG MANILA BAY!
Spending a pleasant tropical evening becomes more exhilarating with a sumptuous set dinner, over an hour of bay cruise and romantic serenade. As the sun goes down, indulge yourself to an enchanting experience ideal for those who want to have a quick getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Sun Cruises delivers this extraordinary experience with its cruise ferry, M/V Spirit of Manila. Be awed with the Manila skyline by sunset and the lights of SM Mall of Asia by night as the cruise takes you across the Manila Bay for an hour of night time spectacle.
Sun Cruises aims to provide world-class dinner cruise service to Filipinos and tourists alike. Sun Cruises provides international cuisine that will surely satisfy anyone’s palate. The dinner cruise also includes live entertainment from an acoustic band that adds to a more relaxing and romantic atmosphere.
MANILA BAY CRUISE
ONE HOUR AND 30 MINUTES cruise along Manila Bay
Live entertainment on board.
Sun Cruises Inc.
Esplanade Seaside Terminal (EST)
Seaside Boulevard, SM MOA Complex
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE:
1. The ticket is valid within the period specified herein.
2. This ticket may not be combined with any other promos.
3. The ticket is transferable. However, the Merchant and SM Tickets will not be held liable for lost or stolen tickets. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
4. Tampered tickets will not be accepted.
5. If services have been redeemed for a value less than the face value of the ticket, change in terms of cash or new voucher cannot be redeemed.
6. PRIOR BOOKING IS REQUIRED through our Reservations office: +632 834 6858 / 0917 5132625
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
• Please bring the SM Tickets Corregidor or Manila Bay Cruise ticket upon check-in at the Sun Cruises Terminal on the day of your tour day for verification purposes.
• Confirmation of booking must be made within the given option date and time. No booking or "Go Show" on the date of intended tour shall be considered on a first come, first served basis depending on seat availability.
• Cancellation of booking: passengers shall be given the option to rebook for cancellations made at least 72 hours before departure date. No show shall be non-rebookable.
• Passengers must comply with the rules and regulations of Sun Cruises, Inc., to maintain order in & cleanliness of the vessel.
• Passengers must never leave their valuables and baggage unattended.
• Sun Cruises, Inc. reserves the right to decline and remove passengers at any time for valid reasons, including but not limited to consumption of alcohol and use of prohibited/regulated substances/drugs, etc.
• PREGNANT passengers are strictly not allowed to travel for safety purposes.
• Sun Cruises, Inc. should be notified of the special medical needs and the handicaps of passengers upon reservations.
•In the event unforeseen circumstances cause the delayed return of the vessel to Manila, Sun Cruises, Inc. shall not be held responsible for the disruption of the scheduled airline flights or vessel voyages by the passengers.
• The following are not allowed on board the vessel; (a) Any type of firearms (Military/Police personnel in duty/mission must surrender firearms at the Inspection Desk which shall be placed under the custody of the Ship Master/Captain, (b) Explosive items, like firecrackers and other pyrotechnics, (c) Live animals, (d) Corrosive substances such as chemical, acids, and alkaline based substance, (e) Flammable substances and materials such as gasoline, LPG, hydrogen, [paints, thinners or other substances listed by the International Maritime Organization, (f) Compressed toxic gas such as Carbon Dioxide, Ammonia, Chlorine, and other poisonous substances, and (g) Prohibited and regulated substances/drugs.
• Sun Cruises, Inc. shall only be liable for:
(a) death benefits in the amount of Php200,000.00 per passenger.
(b) monetary assistance in the amount of Php50,000.00 per survivor.
• Sun Cruises, Inc. shall not be liable for loss, damage or delay of passenger’s baggage, effects or property arising from acts of the shipowner, master, officers, crew and/or passengers rendered necessary or advisable under the circumstances or by reason of any and all fortuitous events or force majeure.
• In case the vessel cannot complete the trip for any cause whatsoever, Sun Cruises, Inc. reserves the right to bring the passenger to another destination under the most feasible means possible, or to cancel this contract, returning to said passenger the value of the unused portion of the ticket.
• This Agreement, all acts and transactions pursuant hereto and the rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with Philippine laws. Any and all disputes of the parties hereto shall be referred to the competent court of City of Manila to the exclusion of all other courts.
• Any and all claims arising from and any and all disputes relating to this Agreement should be filed within one year from the date the cause of action arose, otherwise, the claim shall be deemed waived.
Kindly click this link for the directional map: http://www.corregidorphilippines.com/map.pdf