CORREGIDOR ISLAND A HISTORICAL & ADVENTURE GETAWAY 2019
Dec 31, 2019
Corregidor tour today - July 30, 2019 due to rough sea condition is cancelled.
Payment thru any SM tickets outlet:(SM branch with cinema)
1.Make reservations with Sun Cruises
tel . # +632.465.8840
email add: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pay at any SM branch cinema
>To be specific if ticket to purchase is CORREGIDOR TOUR or MANILA BAY DINNER CRUISE.
> SM teller will issue SM ticket once payment is made.
> SM teller does not record guest's travel date. The record of reservation is with Sun Cruises only.
> All purchased SM tickets must have prior reservation with Sun Cruises.
> No more fuel surcharge
3. Once SM ticket is purchased, guest to inform Sun Cruises before travel date and provide the transaction number written on the ticket.
4. On travel date, guest to bring the original SM ticket to claim tour sticker at least one (1)hour before departure time. Fuel surchage will be collected.
ORIGINAL TICKET IS REQUIRED TO CLAIM TOUR STICKER.
* SM TICKET HOLDER THAT WILL SHOW UP AT SUN CRUISES TERMINAL IS NOT A GUARANTEED TICKET BUT SUBJECT TO SEAT AVAILABILITY.
Corregidor Tour Shedule:
6:30am Check-in at Esplanade Seaside Terminal
7:30am ETD Manila
9:00am ETA Corregidor- Tour upon arrival
Lunch then continue Tour
2:30pm ETD Corregidor
4:00pm ETA Manila
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE:
1. The ticket is valid within the period specified herein.
2. This ticket may not be combined with any other promos.
3. The ticket is transferable. However, the Merchant and SM Tickets will not be held liable for lost or stolen tickets. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
4. Tampered tickets will not be accepted.
5. If services have been redeemed for a value less than the face value of the ticket, change in terms of cash or new voucher can not be redeemed.
6. PRIOR BOOKING IS REQUIRED through our Reservations office: +632 834 6858 / 0917 5132625
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
• Please bring the SM Tickets Corregidor or Manila Bay Cruise ticket upon check-in at the Sun Cruises Terminal on the day of your tour day for verification purposes.
• Confirmation of booking must be made within the given option date and time. No booking or "Go Show" on the date of intended tour shall be considered on a first come, first served basis depending on seat availability.
• Cancellation of booking: passengers shall be given the option to rebook for cancellations made at least 72 hours before departure date. No show shall be non-rebookable.
• Passengers must comply with the rules and regulations of Sun Cruises, Inc., to maintain order in & cleanliness of the vessel.
• Passengers must never leave their valuables and baggage unattended.
• Sun Cruises, Inc. reserves the right to decline and remove passengers at any time for valid reasons, including but not limited to consumption of alcohol and use of prohibited/regulated substances/drugs, etc.
• PREGNANT passengers are strictly not allowed to travel for safety purposes.
• Sun Cruises, Inc. should be notified of the special medical needs and the handicaps of passengers upon reservations.
•In the event unforeseen circumstances cause the delayed return of the vessel to Manila, Sun Cruises, Inc. shall not be held responsible for the disruption of the scheduled airline flights or vessel voyages by the passengers.
• The following are not allowed on board the vessel; (a) Any type of firearms (Military/Police personnel in duty/mission must surrender firearms at the Inspection Desk which shall be placed under the custody of the Ship Master/Captain, (b) Explosive items, like firecrackers and other pyrotechnics, (c) Live animals, (d) Corrosive substances such as chemical, acids, and alkaline based substance, (e) Flammable substances and materials such as gasoline, LPG, hydrogen, [paints, thinners or other substances listed by the International Maritime Organization, (f) Compressed toxic gas such as Carbon Dioxide, Ammonia, Chlorine, and other poisonous substances, and (g) Prohibited and regulated substances/drugs.
• Sun Cruises, Inc. shall only be liable for:
(a) death benefits in the amount of Php200,000.00 per passenger.
(b) monetary assistance in the amount of Php50,000.00 per survivor.
• Sun Cruises, Inc. shall not be liable for loss, damage or delay of passenger’s baggage, effects or property arising from acts of the shipowner, master, officers, crew and/or passengers rendered necessary or advisable under the circumstances or by reason of any and all fortuitous events or force majeure.
• In case the vessel cannot complete the trip for any cause whatsoever, Sun Cruises, Inc. reserves the right to bring the passenger to another destination under the most feasible means possible, or to cancel this contract, returning to said passenger the value of the unused portion of the ticket.
• This Agreement, all acts and transactions pursuant hereto and the rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with Philippine laws. Any and all disputes of the parties hereto shall be referred to the competent court of City of Manila to the exclusion of all other courts.
• Any and all claims arising from and any and all disputes relating to this Agreement should be filed within one year from the date the cause of action arose, otherwise, the claim shall be deemed waived.