UPSIDE DOWN MUSEUM
Dec 31, 2019
UPSIDE DOWN MUSEUM
TUESDAY - SUNDAY (CLOSED ON ALL MONDAYS)
3 Y/O AND BELOW FREE
Boom na Boom Grounds, CCP Complex, Roxas Blvd., Pasay City.
Upside Down Museum is Manila’s newest and most exciting attraction for all ages, be amazed with the power of art illusion, unique sculptures and images. Walking through the museum will turn your perspective right side around. Marvel at this bizarre and one of a kind attraction as this will challenge your senses, arouse your curiosity and will make you click your cameras in different angles.Through this exhibit, People from all walks of life will be able to integrate ART into their own lives.
"Entrance fee: P450/head.
Senior Citizens/PWDs can avail a 25% discount (P330 only).
FREE for KIDS 3 years old and below.
We're open from Tuesdays to Sundays,11am until 9pm. Closed during Mondays.
WHAT’S INSIDE UPSIDE DOWN MUSEUM?
90 Degrees Room/Leaning House/Levitation Corner/Spilled Milk/Snow World w/ Human Molding/World Of Comfort/Acrobatic Hall/Piercing Walls/Bouncing Reflection/Giant Headset/Dessert Wall/Mirror House/Goliath's Shoes/Pierced Heart Wall/Afro Style/Upside Down House/Love Park/Marilyn Monroe Section/Graffiti Wall/Inverted Steel Bridge/Aquarium Phone Booth.
MUSEUM RULES AND REGULATION
· All children below 3 years old must be supervised by a parent or other adult at all times.
· Running, yelling or any other unnecessary behavior is strictly prohibited.
· The Museum reserves the right to immediately hold any group tours/ individual that exhibits unruly behavior.
· Visitors are liable to any museum damages thatresults from negligent behavior.
· The museum bears noresponsibilty for any lost Items at the museum premises.
· Grabbing/pulling any items/ objects is strictly prohibited.
· Climbing/standing on thegoliath’s shoes must be restricted.
· Climbing on the bridge stand is also not allowed.
· Smoking, includinge-cigarretes is not permitted in the museum.
· Courtesy to others while waiting for your turn to each gallery should be exercised.
· Be respectful to other museum visitors ( Walk-in).
"FB Page: UpsideDownMuseum.Manila
Contact Number: (02) 834-8997 / (02) 551-5530
Cellphone Number: 0917-8778798 / 0916-3211445