DINOSAUR ISLAND 3 IN 1 PASS
DINOSAUR ISLAND 3 IN 1 PASS
DINOSAURS ISLAND + INSECTLANDIA + WONDERS OF THE WORLD
8:00AM TO 6:00PM
MONDAY TO SUNDAY
To provide a comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience, the following rules should be observed:
• All persons, bags, parcels and other items shall be subjected to security checks at the point of admission to the Park and at such other locations inside the Park as we consider appropriate.
• Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior.
• Please respect fellow Park Guests while waiting for attractions and shows. Please be careful not to bump into, push or move ahead of others in the queue.
• Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only. Please refer to a Park Guide map for designated smoking locations or ask a Dino crew for assistance.
• Please supervise your children at all times.
For your safety and to avoid injury, you must comply with all notices, and all directions given or made by the theme park crew.
Please present your ticket (and obtain Ticket confirmation or present such personal identification as we may from time to time require) for entry into the Park. The ticket and/or Ticket Tag confirmation or such other personal identification as we may from time to time require are required for re-entry into the Park on the same day.
Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
The following items may not be brought into the Park:
• Dangerous or hazardous materials
• Carts or other wheeled carriers (with the exception of strollers, wheelchairs and baggage with size smaller than 56cm x 36cm x 23cm)
• Pets (with the exception of Service Animals)
The following activities are NOT ALLOWED:
• The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
• The distribution of printed materials of any kind.
• Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches and other unauthorized public gatherings.
• The display of any flag, banner or other emblem
• Unauthorized photography, videotaping, recording of any kind, broadcast or transmission for commercial purposes.
• Engaging in any act that may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.
We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Park, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the Park rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
We may without prior notice, refund or change the operating hours of the Park or attractions, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program, due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
We are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
For the purposes of these rules, “we” means the management of Nobel Tech Tronics Corporation and Clarkland. If you have any questions, please ask a Nobel Tech Tronics Crew or call us at 887 0803, for more information.