SKYJET SM TICKET BRANCHES ARE GROWING BIGGER!!!
MALL OF ASIA ARENA Box Office
ALL SM Cinema Branches Nationwide
SKYJET Airlines is the country’s leisure airline. It offers jet service to island dream destination in the Philippines.
2. Where is the airport hub of SkyJet Airlines?
SKYJET Airlines flies from NAIA Terminal 4, also known as Manila Domestic Airport, Old Domestic Road, Paranaque City.
3. What is the Fleet of SkyJet Airlines?
SkyJet Airlines utilizes a fleet of 80-seater BAE-146 manufactured in the United Kingdom by British Aerospace. The aircraft specializes in Short Take-Off/Landing perfect for small island airports with short runaways.
4. What are the destinations of SkyJet Airlines?
SkyJet Airlines flies you to your dream destinations such as Batanes (Basco), Busuanga (Coron) and Boracay (Caticlan).
5. How long is the travel time of each destination?
SkyJet Airlines provides the fastest flights to your dream destinations.
|Manila – Batanes||70 mins|
|Manila – Boracay||35 mins|
|Manila – Coron||35 mins|
|Manila – Siargao||100 mins|
6. What time does your check-in counter open or close?
The SKYJET check-in counter opens two (2) hours before the scheduled flight departure time. The carrier reserves the right not to accept a passenger for travel, cancel or move to the waitlist his/her reservation if he/she fails to check-in forty five (45) minutes before the scheduled time of departure.
7. At what time do I have to be at the boarding gate?
Passengers must arrive at the boarding gate at the airport of departure sufficiently in advance of the actual boarding time. If a passenger fails to present himself at the boarding gate twenty (20) minutes before the scheduled flight departure time will not be accepted and will charge of the No Show at the Gate policy.
8. What can I expect with SkyJet Airline’s IN-FLIGHT experience?
SkyJet Airlines serves snacks and drinks in all its regular flights
SKYJET allows a free 10kg check-in baggage allowance and a free 15kg hand-carry baggage allowance to each adult passenger, however only a free 5kg check-in baggage allowance is provided for each child passenger.
Excess baggage rate is 150 Php per kilo. (VAT Inclusive)
1dimension of 20cm x 32cm x 45cm
2. Can I check-in valuable or fragile items?
Passengers are strongly advised not to check-in such items as baggage. If they are checked-in as baggage, passengers agree they send for carriage such items at their own risk. Such items include but are not limited to: money, jewellery, precious metals, silverware, electronic devices, computers, cameras, video equipment, negotiable papers, securities or other valuables, passports and other identification documents, title deeds, artifacts, manuscripts and the like.
3. What are Sports Equipment that SKYJET accepts? How much is the fee?
Sports Equipment such as Bicycles, Golf set, Diving/Scuba Diving Equipments, Wake board, Surfboards more than 4 feet in height and other Surfing equipment are subject to an additional handling fee. The handling fee will be PHP 1200 (inclusive of 12% VAT) per passenger per sector. Any other sporting equipment (that is not stated earlier) is accepted as part of the baggage allowance.
4. How do I pack Sports Equipment?
Generally, sports equipment should be packed in a manner that fulfills safety requirements and allows easy transportation. All other sport equipment must be packed in a travel case specially designed for that sports equipment.
- Tires must be deflated. Its lamps, mirrors and pedals must be removed. All other parts of the bicycle must be packed in a way they are positioned in the same direction of the main frame.
- Must be placed with handlebars fixed sideways, pedals removed and tires deflated in a hard shell container specifically designed for shipping, or in a bicycle suitcase.
- Diving/Scuba Diving Equipment
- All items must be secured in a sturdy container designed for shipping. Scuba tanks and flares are not allowed. Spear guns must be unloaded with the spear packed separately.
- Must be securely packed in a hard shell container specifically designed for shipping. No scuba tanks. Buoyancy control devices and regulators may be hand carried provided they pass the prescribed dimensions for overhead bins.
- Wakeboards, Surfboards and other Surfing Equipment
- The outer container must be strong enough as protection against dents and untoward scratches.
- Must be appropriately covered for dents and scratches. The acceptable length is 11 feet. Only 5 surfboards/wake boards are allowed on a flight.
Bulky Sports Equipment are not part of the Free Baggage Allowance (FBA), they will be an automatic excess baggage. This service entitles the passenger of up to 15kgs of Sports Equipments.
Maximum Weight under the Bulky Sports Equipment Fee is 15kgs. per person per way. If exceeded the Bulky Sports Equipment allowable weight, the excess weight will be charged based on current rules on excess baggage charges.
Sports Equipments not included/mentioned here will be assessed using standard excess baggage fee still subject for acceptance as free baggage allowance or as checked baggage. Examples of equipment not included/mentioned here:
- Fishing Gear
- Golf Clubs
- Bowling Balls
Some Sports Equipment are accepted as checked-in baggage but must be coursed thru Cargo Services.
Examples of such equipment are:
- Windsurfing Equipment
- Oxygen bottle (for rescue divers) – must be evaluated by Cargo prior to acceptance.
Prepaid Baggage Allowance is available at the time of booking up to 4 hours before scheduled time of departure.
2. How/Where can I avail of SKYJET’s offered Prepaid Baggage?
Prepaid Baggage Allowance may be availed through the Skyjet website, call center or sales offices.
3. Is there a limit on how much Prepaid Baggage a passenger can buy?
Due to possible overloading, flights to BSO and IAO are limited up to Prepaid Baggage of 10kgs while MPH and USU Prepaid Baggage of up to 20kg.
4. What will happen if my luggage exceeds both my free 10kg baggage allowance and purchased prepaid baggage allocation? Will I be penalized?
Any excess weight from your Prepaid Baggage Allowance is subject to existing Excess Baggage Rate.
5. If I decide not to push through with my flight, can I refund the Prepaid Baggage I bought?
Prepaid Baggage Allowance is non-rebookable and non refundable.
6. I bought too much Prepaid Baggage, can I give my extra kilograms to another passenger?
Prepaid Baggage Allowance may not be transferred. It can only be used by the passenger for the specific flight and sector for which it is paid.
7. Can I share my purchased Prepaid Baggage with my companion?
Pooling of Prepaid Baggage is allowed provided that passengers are booked in one record locator and appear the check-in counter at the same time.
8. How much baggage can I check-in at a time in totality?
Maximum weight of each checked baggage is 32kg.
A trip to Batanes provides one a feeling of perpetuity, an experience that is worth reminiscing. The people, the place, and the surroundings of Batanes will make you appreciate the joy of trouble-free and stress free living. With all these in mind, surely, your trip back home will be spent on thinking of when to visit the islands again. There are numerous activities that await you in the islands of Batanes. You can swim in one of its magnificent beaches, visit the fishing villages, the historic churches and lighthouses, do some island hopping, and the most important of all; take it easy, unwind, and be one with nature.
Busuanga’s pristine natural attractions, marine reserves. tropical jungles, sanctuary for the most exotic animal, plant, and aquatic life made it considered as Philippine’s last ecological frontier, in the Province of Palawan. Busuanga has a lot to offer to the tourists, from visiting their scenic island beaches, wreck diving, river cruising on mangrove-ladder forest, kayaking, hiking our lush rainforest, hills, mountain scenic view, water falls and natural springs.
MANILA DOMESTIC AIRPORT:
Parking A Terminal 4 NAIA Complex Brgy. 191 Pasay City
1. Printed copy of this Itinerary Receipt and Valid Photo ID is required to enter the Terminal and is necessary for Check-in and Immigration purposes.
2. For Domestic Flights: Check-in time is two (2) hours prior to flight departure. For International Flights: Check-in time is three (3) hours prior to flight
3. For confirmation of flights or changes on paid confirmed bookings, the passenger must call Skyjet Reservations at (+63 2)863-1333.
4. For INTERNET and CREDIT CARD transactions, the Credit Card used to purchase the tickets must be presented at the ticket office and upon check-in.
If the Credit Card owner is not a part of the travelling party, clear photocopies of the front of the Credit Card and Valid ID with photo, Passport, Government
issued ID of the Credit Card owner will be required from the passengers at the check-in counters. Letter of Authorization from the cardholder with the names
of the passengers must also be presented at the airport check-in counters.
5. Skyjet reserves the right to refuse carriage of the passenger who fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions of the ticket.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SKYJET PASSENGERS ARE BOUND BY THE NOTICES AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT PRINTED AT THE BACK OF THIS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Check In Time – The check in counter opens two (2) hours before the scheduled flight departure time. The carrier reserves the right not to accept the passenger for travel or cancel the passenger’s
reservation or move his reservation to waitlist if the passenger fails to check in forty-five (45) minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Boarding Time - The passenger must arrive at the boarding gate at the airport of departure sufficiently in advance of the actual boarding time. If a passenger fails to present himself at the boarding gate on
the actual boarding time will be charge of the No Show at the Gate Penalty.
Check In Requirements – The adult or child passenger is required to present a valid proof of identity and other information relating to his flight and itinerary. For infants, below two (2) years of age
on the date of flight, proof of age such as birth certificate maybe required by the carrier. The passenger is solely responsible for and must possess and have available for presentation as
required by relevant authorities all entry and exit, health and other documents required by law, regulation, order, demands or requirements of countries concerned.
Security Inspection – The passenger shall submit to any security or health inspection or checks by governments or airport officials.
Schedules – Schedules are subject to change without prior notice. No particular time is fixed for the commencement or completion of carriage and times reflected on the ticket, timetables or elsewhere
are approximate and not guaranteed, and do not form part of the contract.
Cancellation and Changes of Schedules – The airline may change the flight schedules and or cancel, terminate, divert, postpone, reschedule, or delay any flight for reasons of safety, commercial
or reasons beyond the airline’s control.
Connecting Flights – Passengers are advised to book their return flight a day earlier to avoid misconnection of flights. The airline will not assume responsibility for any misconnection.
Taxes and Insurance Charges – Any tax, fee or charge imposed by the government or other authority or by the operator of the airport in respect to the passenger for any service or facilities will be
in addition to the airlines’ fares, administration fee. The charges will be shouldered by the passenger, unless other specifically provided by the airline.
Transferability – A ticket is nontransferable except as provided for in the Conditions and other airline regulations and tariffs. No substitution of passenger name will be allowed on the reservations
and ticket unless otherwise permitted by the airline.
No Show Fee – If the passengers fails to check in on time and or did not cancel a paid reservation twenty four (24) hours before the scheduled departure will be charge of the No Show Penalty.
Free Baggage Allowance
1. The passenger will be allowed for one (1) piece of checked baggage free of charge provided they meet the size and weight limitations.
2. DOMESTIC – the maximum weight per checked bag is ten (10 kg) and maximum size is fifty nine inches (59in) and dimension is equal to Length + Width + Height.
Hand Carried Baggage – Passenger is allowed for one (1) piece of Hand Carried Baggage free of charge, provided they meet the conditions, size and weight limitations. It should not weigh more than
five kilograms (5 kgs) and must not exceed the dimension of 20cmx32cmx45cm.
Dangerous Articles in Baggage – For safety reasons, dangerous articles such as, but not limited to the following are prohibited to be carried in the passengers baggage or in the aircraft.
COMPRESSED GASES (deeply refrigerated, flammable, non flammable and poisonous such as butane, oxygen, liquid nitrogen and aqualung cylinders. CORROSIVES, such as acids, alkalis, mercury and
wet batteries. EXPLOSIVES, like munitions, fireworks, flares, firecrackers, dynamites, blasting caps, black powders, busters, percussions, cartridges. FLAMMABLE liquids and solids such as lighter,
matches ,paints, thinners and firelighters and other material and substance that are combustibles and self igniting chemicals. RADIOACTIVE materials. OXIDISING materials like bleaching powders and
peroxides. BRIEFCASES attaché cases and similar items with installed alarm devices. POISONOUS AND INFECTIOUS substances like pesticides, weed killers, live virus materials and other substances
which can kill, injure and impair a living organism. MEDICINAL DRUGS with any form of alcohol. TOILETRIES, even in limited quantities including hairspray and perfumes.
CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
1. As used in this contract : “Ticket” means itinerary and includes paper ticket, electronic confirmation, electronic ticket or electronic coupon issued by the carrier or on its behalf and including the Conditions
of Carriage and accompanying notices and regulations. “Electronic Ticket” means itinerary issued by the carrier or on its behalf, the electronic coupon(s) and if applicable, a boarding document. “Baggage”
means such articles, effects and other personal property as are appropriate for the passenger’s wear, use, comfort or convenience in connection with the trip, whether checked in the cargo compartment or
carried in the passenger compartment of the aircraft. “Warsaw Convention” means the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air signed in Warsaw, Poland in
October 12, 1929 or that Convention as amended at the Hague, The Netherlands on September 28, 1955, as amended further by other Conventions and Protocols, whichever may be applicable.
2. The terms and conditions of these Conditions of Carriage shall apply to both international and domestic carriage by air of passenger and baggage performed by the airline, including the services
incidental thereto, unless otherwise specified herein and to any liability the airline may have in relation to that carriage or transportation. These conditions are those referred to in the ticket, itinerary,
terms and conditions found on the airline website, as well as in applicable international treaties and conventions unless otherwise stated herein.
3. To the extent that any provision contained or referred to herein is contrary to any applicable laws, the Warsaw Convention, other conventions and treaties, government regulations, orders or requirements
that cannot be waived by the agreement of parties, such conditions shall apply. The invalidity of any provision of these Conditions shall not affect the validity of any other provision.
4. Fares apply only to carriage from the airport at the point of origin to the airport at the point of destination.
5. Upon delivery to the airline of the baggage, to be checked, the airline shall take custody thereof and issue a baggage identification tag for each piece of checked baggage. Checked baggage may be
claimed only by the holder of the baggage claim check.
6. The airline reserves the right to search the passenger’s baggage in their absence if they are not available, for purpose of determining whether they are in possession of or whether their baggage
contains any unacceptable or prohibited items. If the passenger refuses to comply with such search, the airline reserves the right to refuse the passenger and baggage without refund of fare and without any
liability to the passenger.
7. Fares are not refundable at all times unless otherwise specified herein or in the airline’s regulations and tariffs. Refund policy will be in accordance with the type of ticket purchased and its restrictions.
Refund will not be made if tickets are expired. The refund will only be made to the person named in the ticket, or to the person who has paid for the ticket upon presentation of proof satisfactory to the
DENIED BOARDING COMPENSATION – Passenger will be eligible for denied boarding compensation if they hold a paid and confirmed reserved space and was denied boarding involuntarily. Denied
Boarding Compensation will not be allowed by the airline if; 1. Passenger has not fully complied with airline’s ticketing, check in, and reconfirmation requirements or the passenger is not acceptable for
transportation under the airline’s conditions, regulations and rules and practices; 2. If its because of the government requisition of space, or the flight is cancelled due to operational and or safety
reasons, force majeure, weather, strikes, or other causes beyond the control of the airline; 3. The passenger is denied for boarding because a smaller capacity aircraft was substituted for safety or
operational reasons; 4. The airline offered accommodations in a section of the aircraft other than specified in the passenger’s ticket , at no extra charge; 5. Airline arranges for comparable air
transportation, or for other transportation acceptable to the passenger, which at that time of either such arrangement is made, is scheduled to arrive at the place of passenger’s next stop over or his
destination, not later than three (3) hours for domestic flights and four (4) hours in case of international flights, from the scheduled time of arrival of the flight on which he was cancelled.
For Domestic flights, a passenger will be paid the full value of the first remaining flight coupon plus one hundred fifty (PHP150.00) and for International Flights, full value of the remaining flight coupon,
but not to exceed one thousand five hundred pesos (PHP1500.00) or its equivalent, plus an amount not exceeding five hundred pesos (PHP500.00) or its equivalent which relieve the airline from liability
for all claims of damages caused by its failure to honor the confirmed reservation.
WARSAW CONVENTION NOTICE – Passengers on a journey involving an ultimate destination or a stop in a country other than the country of departure are advised that the Warsaw Convention may apply
to the entire journey, including any portion thereof entirely with the country. For such passengers, the Warsaw Convention, including special contracts of carriage embodied in applicable tariffs, govern the
liability of the carrier for death of or injury to passengers and loss of or damage to baggage. The names of the carriers that are party to such special contacts are available at all ticket offices of such carriers
and may be examined upon request.
Notice of Baggage Liability Limitations - Liability for loss, delay or damage to baggage is limited unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional chargers are paid. Liability for domestic travel and
liability for international travel vary according to the applicable laws. Airline’s liability for loss, damage or delay in the delivery of baggage in its custody shall not exceed forty pesos (Php40.00) per kilo. In
addition, the carrier will not be responsible for normal wear and tear to checked baggage and will not be liable for property carried on board by the passenger and retained in their custody. ALL CLAIMS ARE
SUBJECT TO PROOF OF VALUE AND LOSS.
Refusal to Transport – The carrier may refuse to transport or remove from any flight, any passenger or passengers baggage for valid reasons as provided in the Carriers General Conditions of
Carriage approved by the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB).